Yuck! This is what we put into our bodies?
- Hamburgers -70% of our ground beef contains ammonia-doused pink slime. This slime is made of scraps and skin trimmings was once deemed safe for dog food.
- Chickens-Factory raised chickens are fed arsenic to make their flesh pink.
- Hot dogs-Hot Dogs are filled with a blend of Meat Trimmings, Fat and Cereal filler. Cereal filler is made of bread crumbs, oatmeal, and flour.
- Honey-Most store-bought honey contains no pollen. It’s mostly additives and corn syrup. Buy if possible from a local bee keeper.
- Greek Yogurt-Manufacturing Greek yogurt produces millions of pounds of toxic waste.
- Shrimp-Even though US imports 86% of its seafood, it only inspects 0.01% of imports for chemical contamination. In 2008, FDA tested 34 random shipments of shrimp and 6 of 34 contained cancer-causing chemicals.
- Maraschino Cherries-It real cherries but are bleached and marinated in corn syrup and dyed red again. Huh?
- Packaged grated cheese– It is packaged with refined wood pulp to keep it from clumping.
Check out 8 Strange facts about every day food you should know about.
Latest posts by Kris (see all)
- List of New Generation Hybrid Fidget Spinners and Toys, Some are weird and bizarre! - September 7, 2018
- 44 types of Fidget toys that help with ADHD ADD - September 7, 2018
- 75 Types and styles of EDC Fidget Spinner Toy - August 1, 2018