Why worry about things outside of your control?
Too many people waste energy worrying about things that are outside their control. If you really think about it, nothing good can come from it.
If it rains, instead of worrying about getting wet, get an umbrella. You can’t control the rain but you can control how you react to it. This is true for everything in life.
Here are 20 things you can control to take heart. Believe me when I say this is a minimal list but it is a good start to end that cycle of worry.
- Your beliefs
- Your attitude
- Your thoughts
- Your perspective
- Your honesty
- Choosing friends
- What food to eat
- What you do with your body
- Kindness to other
- Kindness to yourself
- Expressing your feelings
- Asking for help
- Practicing gratitude
- How to spend and save your money
- Your effort in anything you do
- Living and thinking about the past
- Judging people
- How much time you spend worrying
- How often you smile
Latest posts by Kris (see all)
- 40 types of Fidget toys that help with ADHD ADD - February 9, 2018
- 74 Types and styles of EDC Fidget Spinner Toy - February 5, 2018
- How will you make this year the best year? Here are some ideas - January 8, 2018