1. Focus on investing in yourself this year
How about before or as you invest your money, invest in yourself. It also doesn’t have to be strictly monetary but something that can enrich your soul. Learning a new skill, or reading that book you always put off. How about visiting a new place or perhaps meeting people outside of your usual circle? Or how about invest in your health by eating better and keeping active? Of all things you can do to make your year the best ever, nothing beats investing in yourself.
2. Be positive this year. One person that can make your dreams come true is you. If there is someone who can make your dream come true, how would you treat them? How would you speak to him/her? Be aware of negative self talk. Nip it in the bud and focus on turning any selftalk into positivity and encouraging pep talk. You will find yourself better off for it.
3. If there are things you want do, Focus on GETTING STARTED. Things are scary mostly because your perception of what you do not know. Start and you will find fear is mostly never existed but in your mind. Most mistakes are not fatal and mistakes are necessary fuel to help you get you to your goal.
4. You don’t have to do it all at once. Keep moving forward if needed, inch by inch. Small things add up to being big things. Set your goal and focus on each steps to get you there.
Latest posts by Kris (see all)
- How will you make this year the best year? Here are some ideas - January 8, 2018
- Don’t criticize. Check your self. - November 30, 2017
- Get super productive using a Pomodoro timer technique - November 5, 2017