Fidgeting for many of us who are hyperactive is a good thing! Fidget Toys help!
According to a scientific study published in The Journal of Abnormal Child Psychology, Dr. Dustin Sarver and colleagues found that hyperactive movements associated with ADHD can help people focus and learn better.
The study also found that more complex the task, more intense and hyperactive the ADHD subjects became. It seems these movements are a way to cope and adjust to enhance cognitive tasks.
I have a habit of incessantly clicking my pen during meetings. Did not notice the noise but it sure does annoy the folks around me.
I also have a stress ball at my desk that gets tortured especially when on a call or when speaking with someone. I always chalked it up as burning up nervous energy but based upon the study, it is a body’s way of coping when needing to focus on the person.
So one day, I learned some enterprising folks have created toys that help us fidget but in a less annoying way. Below are some of the ones I have found online and many are pretty cool ideas.
Price ranges from $10-200+ dollars.
Please note, descriptions are from their respective product page and some are affiliate links, which means that if you choose to make a purchase, I will earn a commission. This commission comes at no additional cost to you.
I have bought many of these toys and will provide a video review when possible.
My fidget toys currently are a stress ball cow, smooth massage rock, my pen and my ring. I also have a heavy duty chain of magnets that I constantly fidget with and I just added small fleet of fidget spinners. 😉
Also, fidget spinners have picked up in popularity lately. For beginning spinners, I would recommend buying a sturdy higher quality metal one with nice bearings as the weight and the smooth bearings really enhance soothing sensation as it spins.
Here is a huge list of 65 Types and Styles of Fidget Spinners if you want to get an idea of what is out there for Fidget Spinners.
Check back often as I keep adding to this list.
What do you fidget with?
39 Fidget toys that help with ADHD ADD
- Great For Fidgety Hands, ADD & ADHD Sufferers Killing Time, Helps Relieve Stress
- Easy To Carry, Small, Simple, Discrete and Fun, also effective for Focus and Deep Thought
- Use This Way: Hold spinner in one hand and use the other hand to spin it rapidly using small continuous strikes to keep it spinning indefinitely with practice, spinners can be spun using one hand only using the fingers of one hand to stop and start spinning
The Tri-Spinners have been dropping in price as there have been influx of other plastic and metal spinners. This brand is one of the better plastic spinner makers based upon their history.
12 Sides Anti-anxiety and Depression Toys for Children and Adults
- Material: High Quality Plastic
- Size: 6.3 * 6.3 * 4.5cm/2.5 * 2.5 * 1.7in; Color: Black, Green and White
- Newest Fidget Dice II Toy, 12 Sides to keeps minds and fingers occupied
- Specifical design for people who can’t keep their fingers still, and whether you’re a clicker, a flicker, a roller or a spinner
- Comes in gift box, perfect gift for adult and children
Interesting twist on the fidget cube and perhaps an even cooler looking one on all the trimmings of the cube. 12 sides to relieve your sensory needs.
- These Interlocking Chttp://amzn.to/2hY4Nzphain Links Are Perfect For Hours and Hours of Fidgeting In Creative Ways
- The Stainless Steel Split Rings and Chain Links will Never Corrode Or Break
- Silicone O-Rings Provide Additional Texture And Grip And Will Never Fade In Color
The Chain fidget toy is along with the spinners one of the more common iterations of the toy.
- It is a great idea for a gift to some friend who can’t keep their fingers still
- An unusually addicting, high-quality desk toy designed to help you focus
- Really wonderful item to release your body and moods, make you focus on your work
- Specifical design for people who can’t keep their fingers still, and whether you’re a clicker, a flicker, a roller or a spinner
These fidget cubes have come down in price lately but price range s still pretty broad. Smart to do an extra search to make sure you are not overpaying.
- The body is made of 100% high quality CNC milled TC4 titanium which is non-toxic, corrosion resistant and durable. The button is made out of high quality brass and is concave for comfort.
- Handmade with skilled craftsmanship ensure a quality product. Compact and light weight, perfect small size for EDC pocket carry.
- Great For Anxiety, ADHD, Autism, Quitting Bad Habits, Staying Awake On Long Car Drives, Etc.
- Perfect fidget toy to keep your hands busy or to just play with. It feels nice in the hands and it is silent so you won’t be bothering anybody.
- How to use it: Hold spinner in one hand and use the other hand to spin it rapidly with small continuous strikes to keep it spinning indefinitely. With practice you can spin it using one hand only with the fingers to start and stop spinning.
TI-EDC is another one of the spinner variant fidget toys which is becoming the dominant types of fidget toys.
5 Sensory Fidget Textured Unique Pens, Fidget Toys for Children and Adults, Fidgets for Adhd, Autism, Anxiety, Fidget Toys for Sensory Kids
- TOUCHY, FEELY, TACTILE FIDGET TOYS ARE AMAZING FOR ALL CHILDREN AND ADULTS, but especially those with extra energy, ADD/ADHD, OCD, autism, or high stress/anxiety levels. These toys help promote a sense of calm, reduce stress, anxiety and can increase focus and attention.
- HELPS CHILDREN WHO STRUGGLE WITH ADHD, SENSORY ISSUES, AUTISM, AND ANXIETY ISSUES. Amazing tool for children who have ADHD, who struggle to pay attention in class, keeps their hands busy so their brain focuses on the lessons.
- SILENT CLASSROOM FIDGETS WITH A SENSORY APPEAL PROVIDE SUBTLE SENSORY INPUT OPPORTUNITIES, for incognito fidgeting, discreet enough to use in a public setting. Loved by teachers, parents and therapists, these toys are great for use in the classroom, car, plane, office, doctor’s office or wherever else fidgeting occurs. A simple way to keep your restless fingers busy while keeping minds calm and focused!
- FIDGET PENS ARE HELPFUL FOR KIDS WHO CRAVE TEXTURE AND TOUCH. Studies show that improvement is attributed to how fidgeting can reduce stress or can arouse the body to function at an optimal level of performance. Without them, a child could actually find it more difficult to maintain attention to a task, keep still in a seated position, or have difficulty formulating thoughts.
- SET OF 5 UNIQUE POPULAR FIDGET PENS, made with high-quality, BPA-free NonToxic Materials (meeting all toy safety standards), our sensory toys are strong, durable and safe for kids and adults alike.
I will be buying a few of these for my kids. I really like the idea of a pen which the kids will use when they are studying and/or at school. They will always have it with them. The grooves, ridges and textured pens keeps the sensations going while they are writing or listening. A very good idea.
- BREAKS HABITS: The fidget toy is useful to stop biting or nail picking by keeping your fingers busy. Those old habits can now be broken for good! The marble slides back and forth to help you stay focused in the classroom or at work. These fidget toys are EXTRA STRONG created using double weaved nylon mesh
- SMALL AND COMPACT: The fidget toys are 3.5″ in length which gives them the added advantage of fitting perfectly in the hands of toddlers, children, and adults. They are small and concealable and fully portable, fits in your pocket so that you can take it with you at school, work (your favorite, soothing office toy), while traveling, in waiting areas, wherever fidgeting may take place. The easiest way to keep your hands engaged in something that will soothe you and relieve your anxiety.
- THERAPIST RECOMMENDED: Therapists and Teachers say that when someone lacks attention and focus because of absence of the movement they need, they cannot think clearly, listen or read attentively. The Mountain View Fidgets set is the ideal fidgeting toy for children with Sensory Processing Disorders, ADHD, Autism, dyslexia or other learning challenges and the best way to help adults with increased stress levels.
- ENTICING AND COLORFUL: A set of brightly colored fidget toys, your own vibrant stress crusher.
- SIMPLE BUT EFFECTIVE: “HAS HELPED” Children and Adult with ADHD, ADD, OCD, Sensory Processing Disorders, Autism, dyslexia, high stress, high anxiety levels or other learning challenges
These are probably the best value Fidget toy you can buy. You will be twisting and pulling these all the time so buying multiples of these are wise and usually it comes ina pack of 10 or 12.
- Whether in search of a new fidget toy or tactile / sensory toy, our spiky rings are perfect. Twist, throw, squeeze and grab them! They’re perfect for sensory and tactile stimulation, as a tactile roll or a sensory brush
- Made with 100% high-quality thermoplastic rubber, they are hypoallergenic, nontoxic, and free of BPAs, phthalates and latex. Our spiky rings are strong, durable and safe for kids and adults alike. Dishwasher safe
- Perfect for the classroom, home or office, they’re great for parents, teachers, students, therapists and anyone else. A great alternative to other sensory toys, including sensory brushes, rolls and sticks. Each unit is 4″ in diameter. 3-pack as shown
- Fidget and sensory toys are great for all children ages 3+ and adults, but especially those with ADD / ADHD, OCD, autism, or high anxiety levels. These toys help promote a sense of calm, reduce stress / anxiety and can increase focus / attention
- Great addition to a collection of fidgets / fidget toys, including squishy stress relief balls, tangle toys, rings, jewelry, necklaces, twiddle toys, pencil toppers, spiky bracelets, fidget cubes, hourglass fidgets, liquid motion bubblers, etc.
This spiky ring is different from the gear ring below. You can almost call it a bracelet but in reality you would rotate it in your palms letting the touch senses around the spikes as it spins calm you as you are trying to focus. I have a feeling it would get abused pretty bad and you will have to replace it so a pack of 3 is good call.
The patented Gear Ring is made from high-quality matte stainless steel. It features micro-precision gears that turn in unison when the outer rims are spun.
Made by Kinect Designs, this is a unique design unlike other spinners like ones with bearings that are more common. Price is pretty steep though as it is a custom design. They have different colors like gold as well as a Gear Necklace which is cool. I constantly fidget with my wedding band so this is a pretty ingenious way to take that fidget capability up a notch.
- GET CREATIVE: Tangles are the perfect way to express your creative side in a whole new light. Attach them however and mold them into whatever you’d like.
- KEEP BUSY: If you or your child can’t stand sitting with idle hands, this is the perfect solution for waiting rooms and car rides alike. Super fun and super portable.
- CRAZY COLORS: This pack comes with three different color schemes of Tangle Jr. All of which are bright and fun. Mix them together to make them even more exciting.
- PUT DOWN THE ELECTRONICS: If you’re trying to get your child away from a tablet or phone, this is a great non distruptive solution to your gadget problem.
- QUALITY MADE: Tangles are meant to be taken apart, put back together, and used over and over so they’ve been made to the highest standards so you can get use after use out of them.
These Tangle Fidget toys are very popular and you should be able to find many colors and packages .
- A metal prolate ellipsoid that demonstrates many physics concepts/effects, such as electrodynamics, lissajous figures, and the gelatinous ellipsoid effect
- When spun at high speeds on its side, it will seemingly magically shift its position upright and vertical!
- A beautiful kinetic artwork or stress reliever – Excellent conversation piece or gift
- Concave mirror base for improving spinning technique included
- Scientific explanations of all the dynamics at work included
This fidget toy is not necessarily an EDC but more of a desktop fidget toy. You play with this ellipsoid by spinning it and flipping it on its platform pad. I can see myself playing with this while during a phone call.
And one of my favorites, the ThinkInk pen. I think I am going to order a few in April 2017 when it comes out. It is in the process of going through an Indiegogo and Kickstarter campaign. Check out the video and you will see why. Already over 400% past its funding goal.
- Description: Shape:Disc Material:NdFeB Grade:N48 Plating:Ni-Cu-Ni(Nickel) Color:Silver Quantity:50pcs Size: 5 X 10mm (Diameter * Thickness)
- Strong magnets should Keep away from Ironware and some easily magnetized iron products, such as monitors, bank cards, computers, televisions, mobile phones and other Strong magnets should be stored in a dry, heated environment, and need to use of plastic, wood, cardboard, foam to separated and wrapped. Magnets might affect water meter ,electric meter, gas meter and some metering equipment exist some inaccurate affect (Such as : if magnets placed near the meter, the meter will slow down)
- Package Included: 50×Disc Magnet
I am not sure if folks realize that strong magnets can also be a very handy fidget toy for all occasions. I have a block of these at my desk and I fidget with it all day. It can be broken down to form any shape you like. You need to buy strong Neodymium rare earth magnets though as stronger the magnet, easier to play with, without it all coming apart on the desk or floor. The strength of the magnet helps when you are playing with it on one hand. Because of its small size of its many parts, I wouldn’t recommend it around babies and kids at all. Definitely only for ADULTS.
Body is tumbled Naval Brass
Ceramic Hybrid bearing
Carbide balls 5/16″ (for weight)
Polished Naval Brass Buttons Included
This one is by far the most expensive at $149 but looks to be made by hand in limited quantities. Looks to be very high quality. They even have a slightly different version made out of titanium but with a ball busting price of $200. Made by Hog Doggins Ball Busters. All their spinners are currently sold out.
Begleri is a small skill toy consisting of one or more beads at either end of a short string. The toy can be flipped and twirled around the fingers to perform tricks. Machined from .625″ solid titanium round bar to look like a vintage bomb, these can be fun to keep in your pocket to keep your fingers busy. Each end measures about .625″ x 1.070″. Weighs about 15 grams per bead. Comes in a soft muslin drawstring bag and, unless specified otherwise, with about 6″ of cord between the beads. *Note that this is a handmade item and may vary slightly from pictures.
This worry bead is probably the nicest one I have seen butit certainly priced like one. Because of the Titanium beads, it is priced pretty high with additional shipping. Stainless and Copper version is cheaper if you don’t mind the difference inmetal. Also the higher price is probably due to the hand made nature of the beads. To fidget with it, you take the beads in your hands and flip it around kind of like pens. Centrifugal force is your friend.
- Tibetan Buddhist prayer beads, mala, worry beads, or rosary made from simulated tiger eye and accent beads;
- Great for Mantra Chanting, Meditation, Yoga Practices;
- Handmade Worry Beads Necklace;
- Beads size: 8mm; Length: 31 Inches
Most of you should be familiar with this bead if you have seen any Buddhist monk praying in the temple. Although the description says worry beads, I would categorize it more as a prayer bead that helps you focus. Monks use this as they run each bead one by one in their finger while in meditation or praying. It can almost function like a worry stone in a way and the rounded shaped pressing against the fingers help with the sensation needed to focus. Price varies depending on the type of stone.
- Whether in search of a new fidget toy or tactile / sensory toy, our Monkey Noodles are perfect. Stretch, pull, twirl, wrap and squeeze them – then watch them bounce back to their original shape! They’re perfect for sensory and tactile stimulation
- Made with high-quality custom formulated materials, they are hypoallergenic, nontoxic, and free of BPAs, phthalates and latex. Our stretchy strings are strong, durable and safe for kids and adults alike
- Perfect for the classroom, home or office, they’re great for parents, teachers, students, therapists and anyone else. 5-pack, COLORS MAY VARY. Each unit is 12 inches long and stretches up to 8 feet!
- Fidget and sensory toys are great for all children and adults, but especially those with ADD/ADHD, OCD, autism, or high anxiety levels. These toys help promote a sense of calm, reduce stress / anxiety and can increase focus / attention
- Suitable for ages 3+. Great addition to a collection of fidget toys/items, including squishy balls, tangle toys, rings, jewelry, necklaces, twiddle toys, and pencil toppers. Note: Do not wrap around neck or use to restrict blood flow
Another Fidget toy that is designed to take an abuse of a fidgeter is this stretchy string. It is designed to be stretched, twisted and squeezed.
- A 1-INCH in diameter ball of interconnected anodized aluminum rings, woven in a way so that each ring can freely turn over the next; twirling and looping over each other in a spinning pattern.
- Addictively Gratifying & Smooth Movement: The loose weave of the rings combined with the high-grade anodized finish creates a smooth, continuous, flowing motion.
- Perfect for: Fidgety hands, nail-biters, finger-tappers, ADHD, deep thought, meditation, calming anxiety, reducing stress and worry, focusing your mind, sensory stimulation.
- Using Your Infinity Ball: Rotate the rings around each other with your fingertips, in one hand or two. Roll in your hand with your thumb. Use individually or together like meditation balls (so buy 2 or more!).
- Proudly Handcrafted in the USA
This one is like a stress ball made out of aluminum. I haven’t had a chance to play with one but because of its many grooves, I could see that it could be a satisfying thing to roll in my hand.
- ENDLESS FUN: Our 3-Pack of Spiky slap bracelets are a perfect fidget toy and are great for sensory and tactile stimulation for children, teens and adults.
- VERSATILE: Fidgets are perfect for the classroom, car, home or office, and are great for parents, teachers, students, therapists and anyone else. They can be worn or manipulated. They’re a great alternative to other fidget and sensory toys. 3-pack of beautiful colors as shown.
- QUALITY: Our spiky Slap bracelets are strong, durable and safe for of all ages 3+ Made with high-quality silicone, they are, nontoxic, and free of BPAs, phthalates and latex.
- RECOMMENDED BY: Parents teachers and therapists. Spiky bracelets are great for all children and adults, but help many with ADD/ADHD, OCD, autism and anxiety. Our bracelets help promote a sense of calm increase focus and reduce stress
- CARE: Dishwasher safe. Suitable for ages 3+. Each bracelet is approximately 8″ long
A different spin on the spiky ring fidget toy, this one takes the slap band that we are all so familiar with and adds spikes to help add tactile simulation. Recalling how I used to incessantly slap my slap band on my wrist over and over annoying everybody around me, this could be a good economical fidget toy.
This little fidget is a kid favorite (the adults like it too). Give the worm a pull as you hold onto his head and tail and he pulls himself back together again. This fidget is made to calm and occupy the hands of an antsy child in the classroom, doctor’s office, dentist, long car rides, etc. Made with the classroom in mind, it is quiet and does not require the user’s full attention.
The Magnet Worm is 1 X 3 inches in size when folded and 1 X 7 inches unfolded.
The Magnet Worm is made of denim, magnets, and metal eyelets.
The Magnet Worm can be cleaned with warm soapy water and air dried.
Not for children under 3 years old.
This one looks geared toward kids and uses the magnet fidget toy concept wrapped in hardy denim for some tactile texture. As I already play with strong magnets to help me focus, this seems to be a good hyper kid friendly idea.
- ONE (1) Seven Chakra Palm Stone – Seven Bonded Chakra Thumb Stone – Chakra Worry Stone – Rock Paradise Exclusive COA – AM8B11-05
- Handmade Rock Paradise Exclusive item.
- Materials: quartz, sodalite, calcite, carnelian, amethyst, jasper, chakra
- Measures approx.: 34-42mm x 26-30mm
This is called a Worry Stone. It has grooves along the smooth rock that as you rub your hand against it, helps calms you down. This stone is made of series of bonded chakra crystals. I have never used one but I do rub like crazy on some plastic buttons in my pocket.
- These Six Chain Links With Rolling Silicone Bands Are Perfect For Hours of Silent Fidgeting
- Chain Links Roll Perfectly Around Your Fingertip
- Silicone Bands Are Food Grade Material And Will Never Fade
I really like these chain type of fidget toys. The grooves and the circular motion of these chains will keep you occupied all day.
- Endless Fun: Squeeze the bean out over and over again when you get stressed or bored and kill time. Especially in dull a meeting!
- Funny Design: The pea in the middle of the pod has a very cute facial expression. Note: facial expression is random.
- Mental Help: Potentially helps cognition and stable mental performance — Some need to squeeze things while thinking and brainstorming.
- Break Habits: Stop rolling fingers, spinning pen and biting or picking your nail. Just squeeze the bean and break those bad habits.
- Family Friendly: Fits elders, adults and children. Eco-friendly material has no bad effect on the body. Great conversation starter and stress reliever.
This is a cute little fidget toy in a theme of a stress ball. It’s a key chain that when you press on the bump a little bean face pops out. It’s like those air wraps that kept us busy for hours popping it.
Shown here is The HeavyWeight Thinket® with it’s sleek, “thin-Rhodium-plated Handle finish.
The HeavyWeight Thinket® incorporates all of the unique features of our other versions, thin-Rhodium-plated finishes on the Handle and Slider Heads, all machined from solid-Brass. The HeavyWeight Thinket name comes from the sheer weight of this thin-Rhodium-plated, solid-Brass Thinket version, compared with all other existing Thinket versions. For example: Until now the heaviest Thinket has been the “Heavy-Metal Thinket” weighing in at 2.8 ounces. Well, although it looks much like the Heavy-Metal Thinket, the new “HeavyWeight Thinket” tips the scales at a record Thinket-weight of approximately 4.5 ounces! This massive-little “behemoth” is currently the heaviest Thinket version to exist, and its sheer mass lends an even smoother action to the Thinket’s patented “satisfying bounce.”
The Thinket is based upon a concept of fidgeter’s desire to constantly click on and off a button such as ones on a pen. Clickers annoy their neighbor. 😉 Thinket is basically is a metal rod inside a tube kept together by a strong magnet inside. You would push down on the rod like a pen. There would be no sound from pushing down the rod which is a big plus. The price varies based upon the material.
Unconventional & Loads of Fun
A new kind of fidget toy, the Orbiter from TEC Accessories features three parts: a neodymium magnet sandwiched between 6AL4V titanium end caps and a chrome steel ball. Thanks to the center disc, which is made from a neodymium magnet, the steel ball magnetically circles its outer edges, like a moon orbiting a planet. Use it as a hand spinner, a no-friction trackball, or a spinning top—this dynamic accessory will keep you engaged for hours at a time. It weighs just an ounce and a half, too. So it’s easy to take on the go. This drop includes two extra chrome steel balls for a grand total of three, should you lose track of them.
- TEC Accessories
- Material: 6AL4V titanium
- Neodymium magnets
- Body diameter: 1 in (2.5 cm)
- Overall thickness: 0.56 in (1.4 cm)
- Steel ball: 0.6 in (1.6 cm)
- Weight: 1.5 oz (48 g)
- Orbiter Spinner
- 3 chrome-steel balls
- Carry pouch
This is a very interesting fidget toy. Basically you put the steel ball on the side of the main spinner disc and because of the magnet keeps the steel ball in its side, you can use hand motions to let the ball circle the disc. A total new way of spinning and fidget toy I have seen.
The Kong in its fun micro design has many uses:
- Use it as a worry coin; toss it around in your hands, in the air, or just run it across your fingers
- Use it as a stealth fidget spinner; if you like the spinning gyro feel, you will get the same sensations in a micro package
- Use it as a general fidget toy, the micro design combined with the gyroscopic forces allows you to do some fun and unexpected tricks as a table-top spinner!
- Use it as a 608 bearing adaptor. Have a favorite spinner that you wish spun smoother and long, but it only accepted 608 bearings? Drop one of these in there!
- Weights in at ~25 grams
- R188 stainless steel bearing (10-ball)
- 1:30 – 2 minute spin time
This is an interesting Fidget toy. This is technically a desk fidget spinner but when you slip in a nicer bearing, you can use it as a small very stealthy spinner keep you occupied. Pretty unique design and priced very nicely.
Moon Drop Desk Fidget Toy, Displaying Gravity Moon and Mars, EDC Focus Toy Moondrop for Kids & Adults – Best Stress Reducer Relieves ADHD Anxiety and Boredom
- GOOD QUALITY – Moon drop is made with the latest cutting edge technology to ensure the perfect quality to every unit. Equipped with super precise slider, Moondrop is a very satisfying fidgeting toy as well. You can flip it, slide it, spin it and fidget any way you like
- KEEP FOCUS – The anti-gravity slider makes it very satisfying to play with Moondrop. We found fidgeting a great way to keep focus, not get distracted from meaningful works, relieve anxiety or just relax.
- GREAT FIDGET TOY – Moondrop comes in a beautiful desktop stand. It is pocket sized and perfectly fits in a palm so you can take it anywhere you go.
- GIFT READY PACKAGE – Moondrop comes in a gift metal box, Amaze your friends. Give them unique present and show how objects fall on the Moon or Mars. it’s a special and magic gift.
Pretty cool concept of combining magnets in a tube to simulate gravity of the moon, mars or earth. Simply, the colored slider piece over the metal tube when let go, drops at a similar speed as if you were in Moon. As a fidgeter, you can fidget with the slider much ilke a Thinket (Also in our list).
- Play Foam is ultra lightweight and moldable. The foam sculpting beads can be shaped and remolded over and over again. You can shape it, squish it, and tear it, even mix them together. Playfoam is a perfect creative, therapeutic stress reliever and helps recharge a tired brain.
- Your purchase includes 2 packages of foam. Available in pink, orange, green, blue, purple and yellow. Receive 2 picked and shipped at random.
- Play foam packaged in approx 2.75″ x 1.25″ package
- Color: MULTI COLOR Colors picked and shipped at random
Because these are tint beads that you can mold like play dough, it acts almost like a stress ball but with more sensation due to the beads.
Glantop® Magnetic Sculpture Desk Toy for Intelligence Development and Stress Relief (Set of 160 Balls, 1 Magnet Base)
- Magnetism can be delivered through metal. Set of 160 stainless steel balls of different sizes and a magnetic base.
- Creative desk toys for you to relieve stress and develop intelligence.
- Endless combinations. It is not easy but up to your patience and creativeness.
- Portable for travelling and having fun with friends. Who will be able to create the most difficult structure?
- Small parts. Not suitable for children under 14 years
Magnets are a really great fidget toy. Some of the fidget toys listed here has magnetic elements already like the Thinkets and ThinkInkPen. This wouldn’t qualify as an EDC but a Desk Toy and for sure keep it away from little kids who could swallow it.
- Fashion High Quality Chain Bracelet, Smooth, Do not Harm your hand
- Can be used a jewelry and also can be use a fidget toy for stress relief
- Great Gift for Girls, and those whom has ADHD/ Autism
- Made By Stainless Steel, Sliver Color
This is like the fidget ring, considered fidget jewelry. Because this can be worn as a bracelet, it is also potentially an EDC. Some fidget toys are too big or have irregular shapes making it tougher to carry it around. The chains have grooves and movements that can be soothing as we play with it.
- It is a good pop toy for outlet and killing time
- Press it while in a bad mood!, then it will help you become happy again
- It is a good toy for outlet and killing time
- With key chain, can be worn on the key chain
- It will has many sound effects including the doorbell, whoop, whip, and a dog bark
Material: Silicone + Plastic + metal
Whole size: Approx. 1.77*1.57*0.59inch/4.5*4*1.5cm
Power supply: 2 LR41 button batteries(included)
Kind of like the squeeze pop soybean, this key chain borrows from our incessant need to pop bubble wrap. This one is pretty universal to the normal to the most hyperactive of us. As a key chain, you can take it everywhere but of course popping it in meetings will be disruptive. The bubble popping sound is made electronically when you press the buttons.
It’s more fun when it’s Wacky! Kinetic Sand is the squeezable sand where you can FEEL the fun! You’ve seen it before, but you’ve never felt anything like it! Pack it, pull it, shape it and love it, Kinetic Sand is so incredible you can’t put it down. It’s kinetic – meaning it sticks to itself and not to you! It oozes, moves and melts right before your eyes. It flows through your fingers like a slow-moving liquid, but leaves them completely dry. Kinetic Sand stimulates children’s creative skills allowing them to create anything they can imagine over and over again. Kinetic Sand never dries out and is gluten free. This soft and stretchy sand easily cleans up while delivering non-stop fun! It’s squeezable sand you can’t put down. Feel the difference with Kinetic Sand!
- Kinetic Sand is the squeezable sand where you can feel the fun! Pack it! Pull it! Shape it! Love It! You’ll never want to put it down!
- Kinetic Sand stimulates children’s creativity, easily cleans up and it sticks to itself, not to you!
- It’s 98% sand, 2% Polymers and 100% fun! It’s also gluten free!
- Made for kids ages 3+
- Includes: 2lb / 910g of Kinetic Sand
In the spirit of playdough and sensory fidget playfoam, this kinetic sand is sensory helper. Definitely not an every day carry (EDC) but more of a desk toy. It supposedly sticks to itself only so you can squeeze it, shape it and get your frustrations out on it like a stress toy.
WeFidget’s Stress Pad, Second Generation Fidget Toy, 8 Fidget Relieving Functions, Carefully Balanced, Satisfying Resistance and Design
- 8 New and Improved Fidgeting Functions that offer the perfect balance of feedback and tactical resistance. Glide, Click, Roll, Massage, Shift, Breathe, Flip, Spin! We meticulously engineered each function to offer the right balance and resistance that you would want in a Fidget toy.
- Mini Controller Design for TWO hand fidgeting! This way you can keep both your hands busy and satisfied. No more One hand fidgeting.
- Durable, Light Weight, Discrete, and Portable! Attach the Stress Pad to your keychain, lanyard, backpack, and take it anywhere! So you’ll always have a Fidget Toy ready at your disposal.
- Perfect for All Ages, Professions, and Background! We know that as soon as you whip out the Stress Pad, everyone around you will be asking for one!
- Our Stress Pad is backed with our 100% WeFidget Guarantee! If you’re not 100% satisfied with the Stress Pad contact us right away!
- Dimensions: 73mm length, 36mm width, 26mm height
This is not a fidget cube per se in shape, but it has all the elements of a fidget cube. It takes its inspiration from console controllers but much more. It has just as much or more sensory relief options as a fidget cube. The list of its features are:
- Glide-Joystick where you glide your finger to move it.
- Click-For those who have need click on pens or buttons.
- Roll-Like a gear where you turn with your fingers.
- Massage-There is a bumpy spot on the side that you can rub your fingers for sensory relief.
- Shift-For those who need to switch things on and off.
- Breathe-More larger bumpy area to rub your worrys away. Like a worry stone.
- Flip-Another type of a switch that can keep your finger occupied.
- Spin-For those that need to spin something, there is a dial for on the pad.
You can use it like a key chain as it has a lanyard hole. Pretty cool. This is also listed in a List of 11 types and styles of Fidget Stress Cubes along with other fidget cube variants.
Fidget Spinner Bat Batman Flying Toy Cube Focus Toy Premium Quality EDC Hybrid Hand Spinner (Black Color)
- VERSATILE DESIGN: Best Tri-Spinner for hand fidgeters, helps relieve stress and anxiety, kills boredom, and shown to lower the effects of ADD & ADHD
- ROBUST STRUCTURE: Crafted from environmentally friendly, strong and durable material.
- SLICK PRECISION: Molded to fit all hand sizes perfectly, and minimize drops with its ergonomic design
- COMPACT POWER: Small enough to carry in your pocket anywhere; powerful enough to enhance your focus and increase your dexterity. ANNIHILATE BOREDOM: Hold the spinner in one hand and use the other hand to spin it rapidly using small continuous strikes to keep it spinning. With some practice you’ll be able to spin it using only one hand; using the fingers of one hand to stop and start spinning.
- diameter 6 inches thickness:0.39 inch (1cm)
You have seen Fidget spinners where you hold the button or the grip usually in the center and you spin using your middle finger. But have you seen a finger spinner? You put your finger in the hole that is the bearing but you would spin the arms using your finger. There are other cool finger spinners that you put on like a ring and I will do an article on it soon. You will be fascinated by it. This one is finger spinner variant as well. There isn’t much info on the material this is made out of but it looks to be plastic. Looks bit long so you will extend your finger out and spin it like a propeller.
Why This Fidget Device?
Yeah, they are all the rage these days. Ask someone who has a six-sided fidget toy what their favorite side is. They will probably tell you they like buttons the most, and people generally use only one or two sides.
CLICKEYbits focuses on what fidgeters want the most and does that one thing right. It has great feeling buttons because it is the same quality switches you get on high-end mechanical keyboards.
Play Your Way
So many ways to click, fidget, and crush. Rolling gives you a stream of clicks
So many patterns – hardcore fidgeters find new ways to entertain the brain
And a musical fidgeter’s favorite – clicking to the beat of a song stuck in your head. Its far more satisfying than tapping on a desk
The Classic features three pairs of the most popular keys – two blue keys that click, two red smooth keys, and two keys where you can feel a “bump” in the middle.
This was submitted to us by the creator of the ClickeyBits, Shep Poor. ClickeyBits is for those folks who just love the solid clickey feeling a mechanical keyboard gives us as we type. I should know as I am typing on one right now. You can read on ClickeyBit’s Kickstarter page on what inspired him to create this fidget toy but suffice to say, mechanical keyboards are a big part of his inspiration. $19 per ClickeyBits for supporters. Check it out.
DMaos, Meteorite Newest Fidget Spinner Cube Tri Spin Dice NEW WAY Finger Hand Toy Smooth Metal Aluminum COPPER Stainless Steel Ceramic Stable Bearing Crusader Ultra Durable EDC High Speed – Black
- Brand: DMaos; Meteorite Newest Play Way Fidget Cube Spinner, ADD & ADHD Sufferers Helps – Black
- Made by Aluminum Copper with Stable Bearing, High Speed, Test 2-6 Minutes Spinning
- Spinning on fingers, Combine with Cube and Spinner, Cool Newest Design and Playing Way.
- Easy To Carry,Simple,Discrete and Fun,also effective for Focus and Deep Thought
- Ceramic center bearing,SLA technology,laser industrial molding technology,resin materials.
- 1.1 x 1.1 x 1.1 inches
- 3.5 ounces
This is a mashup of a fidget spinner in a cube shape. Really slick concept. The corners are the same as your grips in the spinner world and can be spun. Not sure if it is as comfortable to spin like a spinner but it definitely is a different type of Fidget Toy than we have seen.
Newest Fidget Spinner Cube Tri Spin Dice NEW WAY Finger Games Rotate Hand Toy Smooth with Bearing Durable EDC Hanging Accessories – Black
- Brand:DMaos; Newest Play Way Fidget Cube Spinner, ADD & ADHD Sufferers Helps – Black
- New Cube with Bearing, Rotate Playing, Combine Cube and Spinner in 1 Hanging Accessories
- Big Size, 2.63×2.63×2.28 inch, Perfect for Hand Playing
- 8 Sides Playing, Combine with Switch,Button, Volume Adjust, Games Bar
- Easy To Carry,Simple,Discrete and Fun,also effective for Focus and Deep Thought
- 2.6 x 2.6 x 2.3 inches
- 2.9 ounces
Finally there is a fidget cube that also spins like a spinner. So far we have seen fidget cube shape but without the Fidget cube sensory relief features. But this one has it all. I am so sure if you can spin this in your hand is this one is pretty massive but you can put in on the desk and let it spin. Also you can use the fidget cube features as well to get sensory relief. Only issue I see with this is how big this is. Not your EDC but more of a desk toy.
Amazing Desk Toy, ROYEW Spinner Stick Fidget Toy Easy to Flip Roll Made of Beech Desktop Hand Toy Anxiety Release for Office Home Party Class Bar – Black
- ROYEW fidget sticks are only sold by the seller of ROYEW. Any other sellers are selling fake fidget sticks. Please pay attention to identify! Amazing unique fidget toy with simple spinner stick design, great for adults, kids or anyone, easy to flip, roll
- A good choice to kill time having fun or release anxiety or training concentration; sharpen your focus and hand-eye coordination
- You can play by yourself at home or office or class; you can also play with your friends at party, bar or camping or anywhere; there are no limits with endless fun; mini enough to take it in your pocket to anywhere to rolling anytime
- Tip the stick over gently, and it will flip; use your hands to balance and flip it left to right or up and down; after you’re familiar with the basics skills, try to practice advanced skills by creating more shapes and moves; you can play several sticks at the same time, more interesting and more challenging
- 0.95oz 3.7’’ x 0.9’’, made of safety and healthy beech wood you can rest assured to use
I have seen these types of toys in the past. because of its balance, you can flip and roll it on your desk to keep you busy. Not necessarily an EDC but a desk fidget toy. Price is pretty reasonable though and if you are looking for a reasonable cost toy, this one would be a good starter toy.
- Highly polished metal top
- Flips over seconds after spinning
- 29mm in diameter ( 1.14 inches )
- Spinning top
- 2 x 2 x 0.8 inches
I recently got a top to keep me occupied at my desk. It is small enough so you can take it anywhere but still as a top, mostly a desk toy. But because the tip has a ridge, you can rub it like a worry stone until you can get it to a desk. 🙂
If Fidget spinners are your thing, please check out 65 Types and Styles of Fidget Spinners. This list is growing as I find more and more on the web.
Sticker shock? Check out 33 affordable Fidget Toys and spinners under $20.
Also check out the List of 11 types and styles of Fidget Stress Cubes for the cube lovers!
Interested in how fidgeting helps those of us with an abundance of energy? Check out this article of ADHD and Improving Focus.
Enter your e-mail to be entered into a drawing. When the email list reaches 1,000 total subs, we will do a random drawing to determine the winner. Help spread the word! Good luck!
Latest posts by Kris (see all)
- 65 Amazing and Inspirational Paulo Coelho Quotes - June 23, 2017
- The Nails in the Fence Story. A boy and a lesson from his father - June 16, 2017
- The Story of a father’s unstoppable love for his son. Rick Hoyt’s story - June 9, 2017