Don’t do this
There are plenty of articles about empowerment and positive thinking but there have been few that tells it like it is.
Larry Kim‘s article on Medium fleshes out some of those common negative habits.
Quick summary of the 13 is:
- Having a victim mentality.
- Blowing out a negative situation.
- Personalizing anything done by another even though not true.
- Underestimating yourself.
- Thinking you are always in trouble.
- Being negative nothing will work.
- Feeling left out without doing anything about it.
- Thinking there is no solution to a problem.
- Thinking you are never good at anything.
- Thinking no one appreciates you.
- When you compare yourself unfavorably.
- Thinking no one will want you.
- Thinking you are alone and no one is there for you.
It is very important for us to be mindful of negative things we do or say as so many of us do it unconsciously.
Negative thoughts makes us a magnet for negative things including people.
It also paralyzes us as fingers are always pointing away from us.
We have the control to respond a certain way to any situations and it should be always done with positivity and gratitude.
Click on the source link below or here for the full article. Cheers.
Also, when we are wallowing in your self pity, you should think about Nick Vujicic who was born without limbs.
Bullied and shunned in school and even at birth for a shirt while by his mother, found positivity and never gave up. He is now a successful motivational speaker, author, actor and an entrepreneur.
He never allowed himself to feel powerless even faced with such a debilitating situation. He did not let it define him.
If he can do it, you can too. Nick’s story of Don’t Give up! He never gave up despite all odds is truly inspiring.
Here’s to success!
Latest posts by Kris (see all)
- 45 types of Fidget toys that help with ADHD ADD - February 16, 2019
- List of New Generation Hybrid Fidget Spinners and Toys, Some are weird and bizarre! - September 7, 2018
- 75 Types and styles of EDC Fidget Spinner Toy - August 1, 2018