Arnold Schwarzenegger’s secret to success.
Arnold Schwarzenegger has had a pretty amazing life.
Despite not being born in America and not knowing English, he immigrated to America, became Mr. Universe at age of 20 and went on to win Mr. Olympia seven times. He is considered the greatest bodybuilder of all time. He is best known as a movie star starring in many movies such as The Terminator (1984), Predator (1987), Total Recall (1990). In 2003, he became the Governor of California and subsequently won a second term.
In his commencement address at USC in 2009, he revealed six secrets to his success. For someone with such incredible history of success, this is a recipe all should emulate. Here are his six rules.
- Trust yourself -Ask yourself who do you want to be. Who do you want to be no matter how crazy it is.
- Break the rules-Be an original and a maverick. Don’t be like everyone else.
- Don’t be afraid to fail-Keep pushing because you believe in yourself.
- Don’t listen to the naysayers.-Believe.
- Work your butt off.- Don’t ever fail because if you didn’t work hard enough.
- Always find time to give back.
For those who would like the entire commencement address, here it is below.
For those who want to be further inspired, check out Steve Job’s legendary Stanford commencement address.
Latest posts by Kris (see all)
- 45 types of Fidget toys that help with ADHD ADD - February 16, 2019
- List of New Generation Hybrid Fidget Spinners and Toys, Some are weird and bizarre! - September 7, 2018
- 75 Types and styles of EDC Fidget Spinner Toy - August 1, 2018