What are you willing do?
1.Live in the present. Don’t live in the past. Learn from the past and use it for the present.
2. Don’t be ashamed of your past failures. What matters is the what you are doing now. Your past does not define you.
3. Don’t care about what other people think of you. Don’t let it control you. It’s what you think about yourself that matters the most.
4. Focus on the positive thing in your life. What you focus on is what will come to pass. Be grateful for the present.
5. Face your problem head on. Running from your problem will not make it go away. When you run away, there will always be another problem to deal with eventually.
6. Never make excuses. Making excuses and blaming others is detriment to your progress.
7. Don’t procrastinate especially when its comes to achieving your goal. Get started right away. You should have started yesterday. If there is one thing I regret today the most is putting off the next chapter in my life because of laziness and comfort. You only get a finite amount of time. Don’t waste it. No riches in the world will bring your time back.
8. Be decisive on what you want. Then pursue it without delay.
9. Don’t ever choose to nothing. That is a choice to never move forward.
Latest posts by Kris (see all)
- List of New Generation Hybrid Fidget Spinners and Toys, Some are weird and bizarre! - September 7, 2018
- 44 types of Fidget toys that help with ADHD ADD - September 7, 2018
- 75 Types and styles of EDC Fidget Spinner Toy - August 1, 2018