Very helpful food facts
- Floating egg in water means it is no longer edible due to aging egg’s accumulating gasses.
- Never feed birds avocado as it contains Persin, which is poison for birds.
- Food coloring makes kids hyperactive. Especially yellow and red food dyes are bad for children. No Red and Yellow M&Ms for us.
- Coffee beans are actually not beans but berries.
- Don’t drink tea that isn’t freshly brewed. Old tea is not good for the lining of the stomach. (I do this all the time. No more)
- Honey never expires. It lasts forever.
- Sauerkraut helps you lose weight. It has probiotics that help reduce 4% body fat in 6 weeks.
- A small piece is dark chocolate will raise your blood sugar before a meal. It helps you from eating roo much.
Credit to David Wolfe
Latest posts by Kris (see all)
- Surround yourself with people that reflect who you want to be and how you want to feel. – Unknown - April 21, 2018
- How long we lived is not important, But how we lived is important. -Unknown - April 20, 2018
- Your future is created by what you do today, not tomorrow. -Robert Kiyosaki - April 19, 2018