Brain Hacks for productivity
Hack you brain to be more productive. Below are 7 hacks to help with productivity.
1.Limit distractions -Do not multitask, Focus on one thing at a time.
2. Keep a to-do list and write it down on pen and paper. The act of writing on paper is supposed to enhance cognitive thinking.
3. Prevent eye strain. Eye strain can cause headaches. Use to 20/20/20 rule. (In the video below from Buzzfeed)
4. Don’t work in the dark. Light helps keep us alert.
5. Exercise! Get your butt out of the house and go for a walk! 10 minute walk can boost energy for 2 hours.
6. Drink water. Not coffee as it dehydrates you. Also a full bladder is good to get us off our bums and away from the screen for a bit.
7. Get adequate sleep.
Can’t do the list justice. Get a look at the buzzfeed video below.
Latest posts by Kris (see all)
- If you want something you’ve never had then you’ve got to do something you’ve never done. – Thomas Jefferson - April 23, 2018
- Don’t let anyone place limits on you. -Viola Davis - April 22, 2018
- Surround yourself with people that reflect who you want to be and how you want to feel. – Unknown - April 21, 2018