Brain Hacks for productivity
Hack you brain to be more productive. Below are 7 hacks to help with productivity.
1.Limit distractions -Do not multitask, Focus on one thing at a time.
2. Keep a to-do list and write it down on pen and paper. The act of writing on paper is supposed to enhance cognitive thinking.
3. Prevent eye strain. Eye strain can cause headaches. Use to 20/20/20 rule. (In the video below from Buzzfeed)
4. Don’t work in the dark. Light helps keep us alert.
5. Exercise! Get your butt out of the house and go for a walk! 10 minute walk can boost energy for 2 hours.
6. Drink water. Not coffee as it dehydrates you. Also a full bladder is good to get us off our bums and away from the screen for a bit.
7. Get adequate sleep.
Can’t do the list justice. Get a look at the buzzfeed video below.
Latest posts by Kris (see all)
- 40 types of Fidget toys that help with ADHD ADD - February 9, 2018
- 74 Types and styles of EDC Fidget Spinner Toy - February 5, 2018
- How will you make this year the best year? Here are some ideas - January 8, 2018