Breaking the cycle of negativity
There are constant conversations that happen in our heads at any given time robbing us of our concentration and focus. Just as bad is the negative chatter that continues to spew distorted vibe. Negative thinking only attracts negative things to us and that need to stop.
We have the power to stop it by being mindful of what and how and why negative conversations and attitudes are born and have substitutes to take its place. Once you make this intentional step, you will be out of the woods in no time.
- Identify the improper attitude.
- Determine what supports this improper attitude.
- Take steps to weaken the support that fuels the improper attitude.
- Replace negative/improper attitude with positive substitutes.
Here is a comprehensive list of 30 Things to stop doing to start on the road to success.
Seize the day! Cheers.
Latest posts by Kris (see all)
- 40 types of Fidget toys that help with ADHD ADD - February 9, 2018
- 74 Types and styles of EDC Fidget Spinner Toy - February 5, 2018
- How will you make this year the best year? Here are some ideas - January 8, 2018