Breaking the cycle of negativity
There are constant conversations that happen in our heads at any given time robbing us of our concentration and focus. Just as bad is the negative chatter that continues to spew distorted vibe. Negative thinking only attracts negative things to us and that need to stop.
We have the power to stop it by being mindful of what and how and why negative conversations and attitudes are born and have substitutes to take its place. Once you make this intentional step, you will be out of the woods in no time.
- Identify the improper attitude.
- Determine what supports this improper attitude.
- Take steps to weaken the support that fuels the improper attitude.
- Replace negative/improper attitude with positive substitutes.
Here is a comprehensive list of 30 Things to stop doing to start on the road to success.
Seize the day! Cheers.
Latest posts by Kris (see all)
- If you want something you’ve never had then you’ve got to do something you’ve never done. – Thomas Jefferson - April 23, 2018
- Don’t let anyone place limits on you. -Viola Davis - April 22, 2018
- Surround yourself with people that reflect who you want to be and how you want to feel. – Unknown - April 21, 2018