ADHD can be an asset
There are some amazing list of people across all types of disciplines such as in Business, Sports, Science, Music, Entertainment, and Show business.
How can this be? Isn’t ADHD supposed to be a disability?
Nay my good friend. I would assert that ADHD is an ability if focused properly can be a tremendous advantage. Just like certain people have better eyesight, ADHD is what we are born with. What is unfair is that they labeled this ability a disorder.
ADHD is an ability for those that have it, should be used for the force of good.
Below is a small list of spectacularly successful people who are known to have ADHD.
- Walt Disney, The Founder Of Disneyland
- Michael Phelps, The Most Decorated Olympian Of All Time
- Justin Timberlake, Singer/Actor/Producer/Businessman
- Michael Jordan, The Greatest Of All Time
- Jim Carrey, Comedian/Movie Star
- David Neeleman, Aviation Entrepreneur
- Will Smith, Actor/Producer/Rapper
- John F. Kennedy, The 35th President Of The United States
- Richard Branson, Business Mogul
- Albert Einstein, Theoretical Physicist
- Jamie Oliver, Celebrity Chef
- Howie Mandel, Comedian
- Terry Bradshaw, Hall of Fame NFL Quarterback
- Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, One of the great composer/musician in history
- Henry Ford, Founder of Ford Motors
- Bill Gates, Founder of Microsoft and richest person in the world
- Elvis Presley, Legendary singer
- Thomas Edison, Legendary Inventor
- Ted Turner, Billionaire founder of TNT and CNN
- Nolan Ryan, Hall of Famer pitcher, strike out record holder
- Edgar Allen Poe, Famous writer and poet
- Pablo Picasso, Legendary artist
- Frank Lloyd Wright, Architect
- Salvador Dali, Artist
- Vincent van Gogh. Artist
- Sylvester Stallone, Actor
- Ansel Adams, Photographer
Interested in knowing more about ADHD? Head over to our ADHD ADD Guide to find out more.
Latest posts by Kris (see all)
- 42 types of Fidget toys that help with ADHD ADD - July 2, 2018
- 74 Types and styles of EDC Fidget Spinner Toy - July 2, 2018
- It takes as much energy to wish as it does to plan. -Eleanor Roosevelt - May 5, 2018