12 ways to increase productivity
1. Choose the right time
2. Get rid of unnecessary task.
3. Get the bad stuff done first and in the beginning of the day.
4. Set a goal for each day the morning or night before.
5. Eliminate all communication while working on tasks.
6. Batch similar tasks together.
7. Set a timer. Break up long tasks.
8. Set targets and goal for the task at hand.
9. Focus on tasks that accomplish the most.
10. Delegate work.
11. Set a deadline.
12. Increase your speed.
Latest posts by Kris (see all)
- 42 types of Fidget toys that help with ADHD ADD - July 2, 2018
- 74 Types and styles of EDC Fidget Spinner Toy - July 2, 2018
- It takes as much energy to wish as it does to plan. -Eleanor Roosevelt - May 5, 2018